Térre Baby Dasapushpadi Body Massage Oil
Dasapushpadi, aka dasapushpam is an amalgamation of two words ‘DASA’ and ‘PUSHPA’, where dasa senses ten and pushpa sense flowers. Thus, dasapushpadi is a combination of ten plant flowers used to maintain skin moisture, keep the skin shiny and glowing, and so on. Dasapushpadi Baby Body Massage Oil is a fused mixture of natural herbs and flowers with a pleasant smell and fragrance. It is used to oil and massage the different parts of the baby from top to bottom with important and useful benefits.
- Offer nutrition to the baby’s skin
- Treat skin infections
- Keep the baby’s skin soft and smooth
- Regenerate the baby’s cells and muscles
- No use of harmful chemicals
- Free from preservatives and sulfates
Dasapushpadi Baby Body Massage Oil contains a mixture of 10 rare flowers for cooling and nourishing the baby’s skin and scalp. It helps to glow the natural skin by using natural ways and means.
It is more beneficial for the loving care of mother and child. For the mother, the oil works as a skin toner to boost the skin glow. For a child, the oil is treated as a regenerator to energize the baby's dead skin cells.
How To Use
Follow this supervision to use forest essentials dasapushpadi baby body massage oil:
- Unseal the massage oil container
- Pour a small amount of oil on your palm
- Rub and gently massage all over the body
- Give a light massage to the baby’s scalp
- Wait for half an hour and give a bath to your baby
Some benefits of baby head massage oil dasapushpadi:
- No use of synthetic and artificial colors
- Clinically and dermatologically tested
- Safe and secure for baby’s skin
- No need for any experts device, easy to use
- Retain the skin luster
- Protect and prevent skin from harmful bacteria and germs