Térre Baby Lavender Face Butter
Newborn babies and grown-up babies need care and protection for their growth and development. A chubby and healthy baby looks cute and sounds healthy. If the baby is healthy, then their parents and family also feel healthy. So many products are available for baby care. Use Moisturizing Lavender Face Butter for the baby's smooth and soft skin. It is more useful for skin infection, allergy and releases the parent's stress regarding baby growth cycles.
- 100 percent organic and natural
- Boost hair growth
- Solve the skin problems like irritation, infection
- Hypo-allergic: Safeguard the skin from allergy
- Releases tension and stress
Lavender Baby Face Butter is obtained from lavender and many other important ingredients with useful benefits. Lavender is a type of herb used for making cosmetic items and medicines. It calms down the skin irritation, keeps away the germs, insects from the baby skin, and alleviates the skin burns and cuts. This baby face cream maintains the moisturizing and nourishing level of the skin and departs the baby's skin soft and smooth.
How To Use
Follow these directions to use the Baby Face Cream Moisturizer with Lavender:
- Give a warm bath to your baby
- Dry it by using a soft towel
- Apply the cream on the baby’s face and dry skin near the elbows, knees, etc.
Use twice a day for moisturizing the baby’s skin in the winter season.
Lavender cream works as an antibacterial cream that secures the baby’s skin from viruses, bacteria, and harmful insects. Some more useful benefits are:
- Relaxes the human mind
- Natural treatment to handle insomnia
- Treat acne, eczema, and minor cuts
- Free from parabens
- No use of chemicals and toxins
- No use of synthetic and artificial colors
- Polish up indigestion and colic power