Térre Baby Mango Body Butter
The skin of your baby is not only gentle but also sensitive. In its development and rash or symptoms like cradle cap, childhood eczema may arise. Don't panic; there is a solution, and that is Térre Baby Mango Body Butter. Now take care of your infant's skin without worrying about the harmful chemicals being widely used in baby products. But Térre Baby's products are different.
- Pure Mango Butter for smooth, soft skin without processing or refining
- Skin softening, calming, and hydrating characteristics
- Dry skin, eczema, and dermatitis combating
- Protects skin from UV radiation and weather
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps in healing frostbite, sunburn, attacks by mosquitoes, rashes, and stretch marks
- Free and quickly incorporated into the skin Description
Térre Baby's Mango Softening Body Butter is an unprocessed & unrefined mango butter edition. It is the natural version of mango butter, mostly intact. This mango butter is untreated and raw and much better than the cosmetic equivalent. Super antioxidant mango butter is intensely hydrating like shea and cocoa and packed with natural antioxidants that hold the skin alive and can be used in creams, lotions, and gels. Mango butter's highest quality makes it a common alternative for skincare, ideal for cosmetics for body care, natural soap, salves, massage creams, and hair products.
How To Use?
- After your bath, apply this. Keep the skin mildly wet. Take a butter dollop and rub between your hands to soften it to distribute to your skin quickly.
- Dab the gel in the skin. Put in mainly dry places such as knees, elbows, and feet, a little extra.
- Massage the content extensively on your legs with firm, round strokes, and move upward. This helps the butter to penetrate and make the skin soft.