Térre Baby Natural Insect Repellent
A small baby’s skin is sensitive and soft. If a worm or insect is bitten your baby, a lot of itching occurs. So to protect your babies’ from insects, use the natural insect mosquito repellent. An insect repellent is just like a spray bottle consisting of a material and substance used to skin, clothing, or any climbing surface to push back mosquitoes, insects, and many biting insects.
- 100 percent natural and organic
- Paediatrician tested and approved
- Repel mosquitoes, flies from the baby’s skin
- Safe for babies
- No harmful chemicals used
Natural insect repellent for babies & kids works as a natural insect repellent that keeps your baby safe inside or outside the house. It comes in gel and roll-on or spray form. Insect Repellent Gel is made of natural ingredients and can be applied directly to the baby’s skin to fight off the insects. Roll-on insect repellent is used as an anti-mosquito fabric roll-on, applies on fabric cloth (5 drops) and protects up to 8 hours day or night.
How To Use
Buy mosquito repellent natural spray and Follow these instructions to use:
- Any form of insect repellent gel, spray, or roll-on
- Apply to the baby’s skin except for eyes, nose
- Apply on prams, cloth or any other thing for babies below 2 months of age
Natural Insect Repellent creates a protective shield that protects the baby’s skin from insect bites, mosquitoes, fleas, or any other insects. Important benefits of insect repellent are:
- Put a stop to insect bites
- Protect from insect diseases like malaria, dengue, etc.
- No use of harmful and hurtful chemicals
- Deet free
- 8 hours of protection from insects