Térre Baby Natural Insect Mosquito Repellent for Babies
A small baby’s skin is sensitive and soft. If a worm or insect is bitten your baby, a lot of itching occurs. So to protect your babies’ from insects, use natural insect mosquito repellent. An insect repellent is just like a spray bottle consisting of material and substance used to skin, clothing, or any climbing surface to push back mosquitoes, insects, and many biting insects.
- 100 percent natural and organic
- Paediatrician tested and approved
- Repel mosquitoes, flies from the baby’s skin
- Safe for babies
- No harmful chemicals used
Natural insect repellent for babies & kids works as a natural insect repellent that keeps your baby safe inside or outside the house. It comes in gel and roll-on or spray form. Mosquito Repellent for babies is made of natural ingredients and can be applied directly to the baby’s skin to fight off the insects. Homemade mosquito repellent is used as an anti-mosquito fabric roll-on, applies on fabric cloth (5 drops), and protects up to 8 hours day or night.
How To Use
Buy natural mosquito repellent spray and Follow these instructions to use:
- Any form of insect repellent gel, spray, or roll-on
- Apply to the baby’s skin except for eyes, nose
- Apply on prams, cloth or any other thing for babies below 2 months of age
Natural Insect Repellent creates a protective shield that protects the baby’s skin from insect bites, mosquitoes, fleas, or any other insects. Important benefits of homemade insect repellent spray are:
- Put a stop to insect bites
- Protect from insect diseases like malaria, dengue, etc.
- No use of harmful and hurtful chemicals
- Deet free
- 8 hours of protection from insects