Térre Baby Natural Nipple Butter
From the child's birth time till the age of six months, a newborn child requires a mother’s feed. And to moisturize the nipples dry skin, natural nipple butter organic breastfeeding cream is used. Natural nipple buttercream contains natural ingredients and oil that works as an ointment for sore nipples, dry lips, and cracked heels. Use this cream to get better results and get rid of dry skin. It also relieves the dry skin of the baby’s cheeks.
- No use of preservatives and fragrance
- Free from harmful and hurtful chemicals usage
- Safe and secure for breastfeeding babies
- 100 percent clinically tested and proven
- Treats skin damage
- Rich in vitamin E
Nipple butter for sore and cracked skin is used as natural and organic healers to comfort the mother during and after the nursing or breastfeeding. It does not contain any harmful chemicals, preservatives, toxins, and flavors.After each feed, use nipple buttercream on dry and crisp nipple patches. And also used as a face cream for a baby’s dry skin parts and cheeks. Nipple buttercream consists of a combination of 100 percent natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil, essential oil, etc. and rich in vitamins and minerals with no preservatives and synthetic colors.
How To Use
- Clean the affected area with water
- Dry it via using a soft cotton cloth or towel
- Follow the above 2 steps only when the area contains sweat
- Open the lid of the container
- Gently apply the cream on cracked nipples
- Reuse it when you feel dry skin
- Use the cream after breastfeeding. And clean only when it is required.
- Easy to use
- Useful for breastfeeding moms
- Heals the dry and cracked nipples
- Nourish and heal the skin cells
- No use of paraben and fragrance