Térre Baby Wild Cherries & Kiwi Baby Body Butter
Every fruit is rich in vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to consume and use on the body parts. To supply all the nutrients and benefits of fruits to the baby's skin, then use a fruit made buttercream, body lotion, or oil. Wild Cherries & Kiwi Softilicious Body Butter is directly applied to the baby’s skin for offering maximum benefits of wild cherry and kiwi.
- Beneficial for all types of skin
- Anti-oxidant and fruity odor cream
- 100% natural and organic
- Clinically proven
Wild Cherries & Kiwi Body Butter is a blended mixture of wild cherries and kiwi fruit with maximum and essential benefits. Wild cherries are an ordinary type of cherry (fruit) that is more useful in cold, cough, diarrhea, digestive pain, and any other pain due to eating unhealthy food. Kiwi fruit size is just like a baby size fruit used to increase the immunity of the digestive system and decrease the risk of heart attack or any heart-relevant diseases. According to the researchers, kiwi offers many benefits if an individual will eat it in the morning on a vacant stomach.
How To Use
Follow these directions to apply Kiwi Botanicals Nourishing Body Butter:
- Bath your baby properly and used a dry towel to clean
- Get a small amount of cream on your palm
- Rub your hands and
- Gently massage over the body until the dry skin feels soft
Reapply when any body part looks and feels dry
- Soft and secure for baby’s skin
- Sound and healthy choice of baby cream
- Supply essential vitamins and minerals
- Treat lungs problem
- Relief from digestive and dry cough pain
- Rich in vitamins B2 and C
- Boost immunity and digestive health
4.9 out of 5 stars
My baby had really dry skin, I tried Térre Baby Wild Cherries & Kiwi Body Butter and it cleared within a few days. Makes your skin feel so soft and I love the smell.
So I’m in love with this product it smells so good and leaves the skin feeling so smooth. It really traps moisture and keeps your skin soft. This is amazing for dry skin in the winter, smells great, and isn't oily at all so a little goes a long way! Highly recommended.
Add a review